Introducing the new meal selection service from 15th February 2020
What are the changes?
- You will be able to have a choice of menu within your Parent Pay Account. This will mean you can help your child choose a healthy meal that you know they will enjoy.
- The system will operate in the same way as online shopping services where you put your meals purchased into a basket and then pay as you checkout.
- Your account must be in credit in order to book a meal.
What will I have to do?
- You will not have to make any changes to your account. Parent Pay will make the changes for you. Your User ID and password will remain the same. Your bank details will remain the same.
- You will have to ensure that your account is in credit to be able to book a meal.
- Meals must be booked and paid for in advance the week before and no later than 7.30 p.m. on a Sunday.
Step by step guide
- Access the Parent Pay website as normal and enter your usual User Name and Password.
- Click on the blue bar – Make Bookings
- Choose the week that you want to book meals for and a menu will appear. You can book for up to three weeks meals in advance if you wish.
- Tick the meal you want which will then turn green. You can cancel tis choice by clicking on the meal again.
- The amount to pay will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click to confirm bookings.
- Scroll up to the top of the page to your basket and click to proceed to payment.
- Pay in the normal way.
- Free School Meal entitlement will be automatically adjusted.
Is your child entitled to Free School Meals??
If you feel that your child may be entitled to Free School Meals, please pop in to school reception and collect an application form